ACCOUNT MANAGER - Relationships
Auckland, New Zealand
GoSweetSpot – Reinventing Courier & Freight
We're seeking a motivated individual with good experience/proven track record in account management and customer relationships.
You'll have a growth mindset, so will be a "Farmer" who loves up-selling and retaining customers.
We're a business on a journey to transform e-commerce shipping. You will be at the forefront of this mission, interacting with customers every day.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Pro-actively managing a portfolio of small to medium businesses (face to face, and telephone based)
- Presenting to existing customer
- You will be promoting all services the company offers so a forward-thinking and positive approach will be desirable
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
You will be working in a highly dynamic environme
- Fast, fun team-oriented environment
- An agile and growing company
- A good salary with performance driven bonuses
Do you tick the right boxes?
- Confident and personable- You can build rapport easily with people.
- Excellent written English.
- Great phone manner and you can articulate in a professional manner.
- Computer savy.
- Self – motivated, positive, and well organised. Proactive and attention to details.
- Passionate, take charge and want to be part of the GoSweetSpot success story.
- You can achieve and exceed in many areas.
- Work well with other colleagues and are giving as a person to help develop our company culture.
- Quick learner - You can think on your feet and absorb new knowledge to understand your product/service well.
- Have a proven record of success.
- Be handsomely rewarded for meeting your KPI's.
- Approximately 2 or more years in a similar role.
You will be joining our existing team of 5 new business and account managers.
If you think you have all these boxes ticked, get your CV across to us today.
Apply only if you are already eligible to work in NZ.
A valid NZ drivers license is essential.
Sounds pretty good huh!